Effective Date: 30th July, 2023
Evowk, having its registered address at 5, Manor Heights
St. Julian’s, STJ 1149
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Transactional data (details about payments and events you have attended)
- Technical data (internet protocol address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and other technology on the devices you use to access this site)
- Marketing and communications data (your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences)
- Other information relevant to customer surveys or offers
2. Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To fulfill contractual obligations, such as planning and managing events
- To personalize your user experience
- To improve our website and services
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails with information and updates pertaining to your order or query, as well as company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
4. Data Protection
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is stored in secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
5. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. Your Rights
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data
This policy was last updated on 30th July 2023.